Monday, April 6, 2015

30 Days of Biking - Days 5 and 6


Village Bike Route 2 Times Around
Today was chilly (temps in the low 40's) but the sun was shining.  My daughter had a day off from school in her district but her children attend school in a district that DID have school so they went to school and Heather could take the time to go riding with me.  She finally got to ride the new bike that I won for her last fall and it was once again great to have company on my ride!  We did a 10 mile ride together around the village bike route.




This week I also rode for transportation to St. Paul Lutheran Church and School where I work 1 or 2 days a week giving technology support and professional development.  It's a super quick ride of less than a mile from my house, but I still enjoy riding my bike there instead of driving my car!
Route to St. Paul's School Times 2


No comments:

Post a Comment