Friday, April 10, 2015

30 Days of Biking - Day 9

Day 9 was rainy to begin with, but by the time I was ready to leave to bike to my dentist appointment in Hamlin, NY, the rain had stopped.  It was still gray, but I biked anyway.  It was a great, refreshing ride to the dentist and back home.  About 13.5 miles round trip.  Clean teeth and a great ride!







Midday, the sun came out for a short time and the temperatures warmed up.  I couldn't resist going for another ride, feeling a little as though a double ride day might make up for not being able to ride yesterday.  The sunshine was short-lived, but it was still great riding weather.  I got in a 24.5 mile ride from my house over to the Lake Ontario State Parkway Trail and back again, and this time it was snow free!  Took a slightly different route over to the trail this time, just to mix it up a bit.

Another great day of riding!






No comments:

Post a Comment