Sunday, April 19, 2015

30 Days of Biking - Day 17

My riding today was with one of my favorite groups of people!  On Fridays in the spring and fall I organize an afternoon ride with people from the school where I worked as well as some other friends, family and community members.  Our 1st Friday ride of the spring was last week but it was so windy that most people opted out.  So this Friday was our 2nd ride of the spring, but it felt like a celebration of riding together again!  The sun was shining, there was no wind, and the temperature was in the high 60s!  One rider brought her young son and I brought my granddaughter.  We had a great time together, riding around the village route, some once around, some time and a half, and some twice around.  That's one of the things I love about this group.  Our rides are easy going, social, and everyone does as much as they feel comfortable with or have time for and that's okay with everyone!  No pressure, just fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment