Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What to Do When the Temperature Falls Below Zero

I do like riding in the winter, but it think I have to draw the temperature line!  I'm good riding in temps in the 20s (Farenheit), but when the temps fall into the single digits or below zero, like they have today, I'm going to stick to my indoor bike on those days!
So what did I do today?  I was excited that my new bike socks arrived in the mail from The Sock Guy, and I began dreaming of sunny days and warmer weather and I registered for the Cycling the Erie Canal Bike Tour!  Now I'm officially committed!  July 13th - 20th I will be on my bike, cycling 40-50 miles a day, enjoying the views, tours, and the history of the Erie Canal.  We will be cycling clear across the state from Buffalo to Albany in 8 days, approximately 400 miles.  I'm so excited, I can hardly wait!  Now the task that lies before me is to cycle my brains out between now and then to lose weight, get in better shape, and build my endurance!  Ready, set, GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment