Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014!

I decided to start the new year off right - with a bike ride on a snow globe snowy day!  My little biking buddy went with me for just over 2.5 miles.  I will say she does not love winter riding as much as I do, but I'm sure it was much harder for her in snow pants and winter boots.  I wanted her to be warm, and she doesn't really have winter biking clothes like I do. But 2.5 miles in the snow for a 7 year old 'ain't bad!  After dropping her off back at home, I went out for another 6 miles of riding.

It started snowing with more vigor, but the air was as calm and still as can be.  The quiet residential village streets with the freshly falling snow are more peaceful and serene than I can possibly describe in words.  






I have to say, it's almost spiritual!  2014, so far I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment