Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Becoming What?

When I decided to make this blog, I really struggled with what to call it.  Facing (aka - looking forward to) retirement in a couple of years, I've set out on a journey to ride my bike more, get more physically fit, lose weight, and become a healthier me.  I've known far too many people who retire and then shortly thereafter get critically ill and I don't want that to be me.  I want to live a long and happy retired life and watch my grandkids grow up.

So, what am I "becoming?"

I'm becoming MORE . . 
  • Of a biker
  • Physically fit
  • Active
  • Of a healthy eater
But, hopefully, I'm also becoming LESS
  • Over weight 
  • Of a sedentary person
  • Of a junk food and sweets eater
Hmmmm.  I guess in many ways I'm redefining myself and maybe becoming a better me!  Welcome to my journey.  I hope we both enjoy the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment